At Giovici we hugely appreciate our photographers work, so we flew out to Southern California to see @nervisuals, one of our top photographers, to get to know him a little better!
1. Let's start with your background, where did you grow up?
I grew up all over Southern California, but I never really identified myself to a specific city.
2. I see so you moved around a lot! When you were moving, was there ever that 'I want to be a photographer' moment?
I have found that photography gives me the ability to bring to life the way I see the world and it allows me to show others the way I like to see things as well. I quit my full-time job 3 months after picking up a camera to pursue a career in photography. I essentially put myself into a position where it was sink or swim and although I've been up to my nose at some points, I've always managed to get through it. Photography changed myself in the most positive way and I truly believe it saved my life.
3. That's Amazing! It's great to hear you speak about photography with such passion. If you had to choose a style of photography that really resonates with you, what would it be?
My favourite style of photography in all honesty is just photography in general! I Have my camera on me almost every second of the day. Some of my favourite photos were just random things, people, or places that caught my eye and I took the shot. Art is everywhere, beauty is everywhere, it's really just the way we perceive the world around us.
4. I guess when you put it like that photography styles no longer come into it! So what was it that drew you to Giovici?
I really enjoy the Giovici pieces because of the timeless design. It's an elegant looking watch for every occasion, fits well into my style and the watch is stunning. I find myself picking this watch more and more on the daily!
5. That's great to hear! So for all the people who have read this and want to see more of your work, where can they head to?
They can check me out on Instagram (@nervisuals), twitter (@nervisuals) or they could check out my website, www.nervisuals.com!
The watch featured in this article is Centurion Black II - Available Here
Want to be the next featured photographer? We are always on the look out for talented individuals to work with. Contact us now if you feel your style could complement our watches, we'd love to hear from you. email@example.com